By Alvin Chow
You want exceptional investment returns with minimum effort?
Here’s the man who says that his strategy can.
We have the honor of interviewing Tobias Carlisle, Fund Manager of Carbon Beach Asset Management and Author of “The Acquirer’ Multiple” in this episode of BidAndAsk:
Key Topics We Discussed During The Interview
- 0:20 – 2 Strategies That Allow Small, DIY Investors To Beat The Market, With Little Effort
- 3:08 – The Acquirer’s Multiple
- 5:26 – 3 Other Criteria You Must Look Out For, On Top Of Value
- 6:45 – How to Quantify Value with “The Acquirer’s Multiple”
- 7:42 – Why Quantitative Deep Value Investing Strategy is Suitable for Beginners
- 9:26 – The Broken Leg Phenomenon and How It Can Affect Your Investment Returns
- 12:58 – Why It is Difficult For Most Investors To Practice “Acquirer’s Multiple”?
- 17:04 – Can You Apply “The Acquirer’s Multiple” in the Asian Stock Market?
- 21:46 – How Many Stocks Should You Invest In?
- 26:17 – #1 Investing Advice You Should Avoid
- 28:32 – 2 Strategies that Carbon Beach Asset Management Use To Help Their Clients Beat The Market
- Useful Resources